One of the biggest problems in the world of customization is overwhelming the customer with choices. Sheena Iyengar in this great TED video helps companies make the choices easier for customers through the 4 Cs: Cutting down the choices offered, Concretization, Categorization and Conditioning for complexity.
Example: There are too many choices of products in Draeger's grocery store, so Sheena show the experiment between choices of providing 6 jams and 24 jams.
Different group has different kinds of lives.
How to make the data of the questionnaire?
1. 當迷世代 Dumbing Generation(8~20 years old people in the world)
2. How did it form?
3. 王浩威(心理諮商師) of his thinking. 奧美集團 Ogilvy & Mather(奧美當迷世代)
[Homework2] iPhone/iPad “30雜誌”→蘋果迷→生活大調查
1. In “30 Magazine”, how to be an apple fan? Please define it.
2. Apple Is not just a brand! To its fans, what is apple mean to be? And how about their life style?
3. Apple fan 3 important living Style…
發表於： 星期二, 3月 19, 2013
＊2013.02.26 Homework 1
Find the product for old people that you never think up or you never look before.
There are two product I want to show you:
Product for Old People:
The product encourage old people walking outside, not just sitting in their house.
But moving (means walking) is difficult to some of them, commonly, they use crutches to help them.
Now, we can substitute Cart with Crutch.
What if they have to carry some things, or they want to go shopping, they are easily get tired.
發表於： 星期一, 3月 04, 2013